Financial Aid Application
Process & Eligibility Requirements
- Scholarships are intended for those in need of financial assistance due to financial hardship.
- Students must be planning to actively participate in a Codecraft Lab, Club or Camp program, for at least one semester.
Application Process & Requirements
- Applicant must fill out in entirety the online application, including a brief description of why assistance is needed and why it is important to you that your child have the opportunity to learn to code.
- A letter of recommendation for the student from a teacher, community member or church leader is also required.
- Letters of recommendation must be received before the application can be considered and should be emailed to email@example.com OR alternately can be snail-mailed to:
- Codecraft Foundation 2428 Irwin Street, Melbourne, FL 32901
- Applicants will be notified via email of their scholarship status within 40 day of receipt of a completed application, on a rolling basis. All decisions shall be final.
- Recipients will be required to sign a participation agreement, and participate in pre- and post- surveys to help the Foundation gauge program impact.
Note: Funding will determine how many scholarships are awarded each semester.