The Codecraft Foundation mission is to transform the lives and future economic opportunities for young people and their communities through democratized access to vertically integrated STEAM education.
- Scholarships are intended for those in need of financial assistance due to financial hardship.
- Students must be planning to actively participate in a Codecraft Lab, Club or Camp program, for at least one semester.
Application Process & Requirements
- Applicant must fill out in entirety the online application below and include two personal statements.Letters of recommendation must be received before the application can be considered and should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternately can be mailed to Codecraft Foundation, 2428 Irwin Street, Melbourne, FL 32901
- First from a parent/guardian describing why assistance is needed and why it is important to you for your child to attend a Codecraft program.
- The second a letter of recommendation for the student from a teacher, community member or church leader is also required.
- Applicants will be notified via email of their scholarship status within 40 days of receipt of a completed application, on a rolling basis. All decisions shall be final.
- Recipients will be required to sign a participation agreement, and participate in pre- and post- surveys to help the Foundation gauge program impact.
- Recipient and guardian will be required to sign a participation agreement, which will be included in the notification letter.
Note: Funding will determine how many scholarships are awarded each semester.